Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fall is here but doesn't feel like it ..lol





This is my first post  !!!Yay :) I have been just getting adjusted to my new home and just moved so I finally decided to start my blog I had been putting off for a year ! So here goes ! Fall is here but it is still of course in the 80's here in the gorgeous sunshine state ! I have been blondish/ brown the last couple of years but decided to go dark brown . I typically switch up every fall/autumn season. 



What do you guys think ???!! Brown or Blonde ?  


Products I used : 
Color Ion Brilliance in medium golden brown  with Loreal Cream  30 developer 
Hair : New Yaki Outre Premium hair extensions in 24 inch.  Color #4 and #30 
Cami blouse: Agaci (store in orlando) 
Lace top : Charlotte Russe 
Shorts: beige color from Old Navy 

No comments:

Post a Comment