Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Bitten by the ACTING BUG....

Ok ... so Another reason why I wanted to start this blog is to not only talk about beauty and hair etc.. but to express myself and also to allow others to do that as well. I believe you only get 1 U not 2... 1, so with that being said you need to make the best out of your life and fulfill the purpose God gave you . We all have dreams and goals but do you know you're  PURPOSE?  I believe that one of mine is Acting. I absolutely love acting ! I love the feeling of being nervous before going to a casting  and just knowing that that one "YES, you have the role " ! can change your life. Acting is an art form and to see yourself transform on the screen by playing a certain part in a film and to have someone see you and to think that role could change someone's life is amazing to me !!   well whatever your dreams are whether it's acting , finishing your masters degree , becoming a nurse or doctor , becoming an author you can do it !  What are some of you guys passions or dreams ? What do you believe your purpose is ? I'd love to hear !!

No comments:

Post a Comment